Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dr. Mahoney, a rare unicorn



Our appointment with Dr. Mahoney was fairly brief.  Essentially we were touching base to let her know we are ready to move forward with scheduling.  The subject of insurance is still LOOMING over us.  It is unknown whether Tricare will cover the Davinci procedure ( which is the one we want because it has the fastest recovery time). 

Normally her office does not get pre-approvals...because...well, WOMEN. Her patients are generally women with F markers on their paperwork. So, she has devised a plan to send in the paperwork, with her recommendation for surgery to Tricare and see if they will respond in the positive or negative. Reason dictates that because they are covering Xanders office visits they SHOULD cover any treatment the doctor deems necessary. REASON dictates. Yeah, I know....I'm not holding my breath. Let me just say, the dear doctor is our unicorn. Sweet, kind,and most of all...on our side for the absolute best reason. She cares.

Targets PRIDE shirt. I ordered 2. Go order one, go on, do it now.

Have I mentioned I'm tired? Not of the before-stated fuckery, but this whole "trans bathroom" crap. I'm weary of the constant battering from neanderthal, knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers who believe my kid ( or someone like him) will abuse their kid in the bathroom. What? Oh, you would rather do that yourself at home. Don't use your kids or your old Grannie as a distractor. You don't give a shit about them, you're using them to give your bigotry some legitimacy  You didn't give bathroom violence a second thought before these bills were brought up. And now you have a platform. Let me tell you right now, if I run into one of you in or near a bathroom and you're spouting that vile shit, you had better run. I've been known to become rather "persuasive" when provoked. 

Furthermore...

 Watching self-important soccer moms stand in front of Target and cut up their RedCards makes me want to (punch these fools directly in the fucking vag.) speak harshly in a loud tone to them. Since when does anyone care if you're not going to buy your workout clothes and reasonably priced children's shoes from them? NOT TARGET! Target DOESNT care! Stupid fucking people. Oh and by the by, probably 90% of the companies you buy product from support diversity and LBGTQ rights. Do your research.

Where's a good apocalypse or the plague when you need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment